2.22.2010

Hello Monday.

Today so far has been a good start to my week. My neighbor (and friend) Liz just got back from the British Virgin Islands so I spent much of the morning at her place hearing about her fabulous trip and looking at pictures over coffee.
After a few hours I went back to my place and watched Brixton chew on his toes.
Then I had a little lunch at my dining room table and enjoyed the view of the flowers Guav gave me for Valentines Day. It's been more than a week and they're still lively and lovely.
Brixton and I are leaving for Texas this week, and I have quite a few things to get done before we go. It's always mayhem at my mother's house with all the kids running around, and since I think we'll be there a good while, I'll enjoy my mellow Monday while I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment