8.06.2009

I've been turning our place upside down the last hour looking for a little gift box I thought I had kept. When I do this and make a mess of the place, Guav calls it "tornadoing", and he hates it. The place is still in once piece (no worries, baby), but I'd really like to wrap the thank you gifts I made last night for our midwife and doula. I guess I will just have to stop by the craft store later!

Lovely photo of the day that I didn't take but thought I would share because it rules:
This photo of Zooey Deschanel makes me want to do one of two things:

1. Eat a nice juicy watermelon sprinkled with salt.
and/or 2. Eat kettle corn from a perfectly precious package.
Either way, I think I'm hungry. I will have to have a snack before I leave the house. That means I should stop. typing. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment