9.18.2009

dash dot dot dash

Eat. Poop. Sleep. Repeat. Every now and then he'll throw a smile somewhere in there. He almost always wakes up when I try to set him down, but on the rare occasions I manage to step away quietly, it only takes minutes for him to realize I'm gone. I love how much he needs me. I'm certain that won't last forever so I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

With so much of the day spent holding him while he sleeps, my iphone has proved to be quite a useful tool for capturing our quiet moments together. His little sleeping face, I realized, looks like two dots between two dashes which just so happens to be an X in morse code. I like this.

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! ENJOY!! And KNOW, you CAN'T "spoil " him by Loving him, and treating him well!!
    Enjoy every minute now -- he'll be growing up so-o-o soon!! Someone told me that when Les & Tim were babies, and I'm glad that I really DID enjoy every moment.
    Love you all -- you're a terrific family!!
    Marianne
    (I can't be anything but "Anonymous"!??!)

    ReplyDelete