9.05.2009


I've been trying to find the time to write up my birth story, but with brand new baby Brixton around, time just isn't something I have a whole lot of nowadays. The little guy is with me all day and night and every purr or grunt that escapes him gets my undivided attention. No, I don't think I'm spoiling him. No, I won't let him cry it out. He's only three weeks old-- he needs love and that's something we have plenty of in this family. We're totally raising this kid on snuggles.

Birth story will come soon enough. I can't wait to share it.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mama Bot! Nice to see you "back in the saddle". Also, we'll have no shortage of pics of Brixton yawning! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bestie is a yummy mummy too. and she totally regrets not being there every waking second of her daughters life. in fact she said her bubs grew too quickly. meeeh!! you're not spoiling him we reckon. enjoy the serious cuteness overload while it lasts.

    gosh. i must add that you look so good after just having a baby. amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Brixton look wonderful!

    He's just a little robot programmed for love from his mommy and daddy.

    Congrats on your bundle of joy, can't wait to read your birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aweseome! ps. do you mind sharing the brand of the nursing tank you're wearing if that is indeed what it is

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! can't wait to read the story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind words guys.. They're nice to hear.. Especially since I haven't managed to feel like I look anything better than tired, ragged and the opposite of attractive.

    The nursing top is from target! I love me some target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've followed your husbands lj for several years now and purchased one of your CD's a few years back as well!

    I just wanted to say congrats on your little bundle. I had my little one on September 12th, completely natural homebirth and it was more than I could have ever imagined. I can't wait to read your birth story. I made several comments on guav's lj posts saying you could do it and that for some reason I always thought you would go the natural route!

    ReplyDelete