3.01.2010

Brixton and I surprisingly made it to Texas on Thursday even though Liz had to drive through some pretty heavy snow to get us to the airport. All the flights before and after mine were canceled, but mine departed and arrived DFW on time and BRX and I even got our own row! It could've been such a mess, but everything worked out beautifully.

So today we're doing some fun activities with his cousins. He's definitely loving being around the other littles even though he's not quite able to participate just yet. I whipped up a batch of playdough using this recipe, and the kids totally enjoyed shaping it into trees, trampolines and octopuses.

This is Ryan presenting the awesome rock he made out of the yellow dough.

Micah made a fish.

I'm not sure what Brooklyn and Gavin were cooking up when I took these photos, but I'm pretty sure fun was the main ingredient.

When they wake up from their nap, I think we'll make some collages. Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love when you update this thing
    I also love the thought of you making one of these
    http://chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.com/2010/03/tutorial-and-pattern-felt-egg-design.html

    ReplyDelete