5.24.2010

Guav pointed out that for the last five or so weeks, the only time I post anything is on Mondays. He's right. It's the only day of the week I feel obligated to post anything, and I think I've done a good job being consistent with it. So good in fact, that I think I'm ready to take the next step and introduce another series later this week so that I'll get to posting at least two times weekly. Yay!

Today I made a list. I'm turning 29 in about three months, and I wanted to write down some things I'd like to accomplish before I meet the final year of my 20's. So here we go...28before29

3 comments:

  1. I love this list
    I think this is all pretty possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great list! white chocolate macadamia crusted tilapia? really? i hope that gets blogged that sound delicious and crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a long list. You can do it super woman!

    ReplyDelete